Football is back

There was no way I was going to Rotherham from Plymouth today but I’m pleased to announce that I’ve recently started on my FA coaching badges and have taken over an U18’s team which I’m loving. A lovely bunch of kids and a great following from the parents. :love:
I noticed you got beat today, I often have a look on other teams forums and your supporters don't seem overly confident this season. How do you think you'll do?

What about yourselves? 1-0 is always a good result for the first game (y)
I'd be happy with third bottom after getting promoted from the national League, really want to avoid going back there. However we have a very good manager in Dave Challinor and he's capable of getting the best out of a player. There's a good team spirit at the club and we may surprise a few people, probably finish mid table but wouldn't be surprised with a flirt with the play offs.

I'd be happy with third bottom after getting promoted from the national League, really want to avoid going back there. However we have a very good manager in Dave Challinor and he's capable of getting the best out of a player. There's a good team spirit at the club and we may surprise a few people, probably finish mid table but wouldn't be surprised with a flirt with the play offs.
Good to hear. I’ll be looking out for your scores all through the season

So, what do you fellas think of "La pulga" (Messi) going to Paris St. - Germain for a reported 35 million Euros per year net? That is indeed a boatload of cash! o_O

So, what do you fellas think of "La pulga" (Messi) going to Paris St. - Germain for a reported 35 million Euros per year net? That is indeed a boatload of cash! o_O
I don’t think money comes in to it.
well it does for him obviously but not for me.
i think the guy has gave the best part of his life to Barca and the way he has been treated is a disgrace.
Bare in mind Messi actually wanted away two years ago but stayed to help them through a sticky spell.
Let’s be honest here the guy was never going to leave for peanuts it was always going to be the biggest signing in the history of the game.
having said that i think PSG are a bit of a non entity
quite a boring move,
i genuinely thought he would end up at Man City With Pep

He wasn’t treated badly until he decided he wanted a move.
He’s been there since he was a kid and virtually gave his all for them.
the moment he wanted to leave the fans were on his back.
Everyone talks about Ronaldo doing it at every club he’s been at so for me Messi needs to challenge of another country however i don’t think the football in france is any good

i thought it was more around 23 mill?

anyways i think barca shouldve tried more to keep him, he was loyal to barca and mind you barca were loyal to him to an extent i mean if i understand correctly they paid for his growth hormone therapy as a teen etc too

so yea i could understand why he'd want to be at barca but i just dont see how barca will cope now, he's held them up for the last few years and even then they havent done that great apart from that first leg match vs liverpool but got destroyed in the 2nd leg

honestly if psg dont win the champions league now they never will lol

theyve got so many world class players for free, i mean who wouldve thought it ramos and messi on the same team eh?

messi been running riot on ramos for years, bet ramos is glad hes on his side now lool :ROFLMAO:

He wasn’t treated badly until he decided he wanted a move.
He’s been there since he was a kid and virtually gave his all for them.
the moment he wanted to leave the fans were on his back.
Everyone talks about Ronaldo doing it at every club he’s been at so for me Messi needs to challenge of another country however i don’t think the football in france is any good
yea winning the league in france and the french cup is nothing imo,
if he wins the champions league then you can say well done its an accomplishment

i mean mbappe, neymar and messi, kinda reminds me of when barca had suarez, neymar and messi,
going to be hard to defend against even if its the worlds best defence tbh

Back
Top Bottom