Food smiley

As the subject of food comes up here quite regularly, would it be possible to add a smiley of a little round-headed individual licking his lips or something similar? This is very important. If you can't help with this I will seriously consider going back to B&B, so there!! :twisted:

from Member profile page: Pig Cat on B&B said:
* Find all posts by Pig Cat
* Find all threads started by Pig Cat

General Information

* Last Activity: 09-16-2009 01:55 PM

I put it to the jury that in fact he's already there!

Aha, but when was my last post on the main board? 8th July, that's when!! For someone that used to visit daily, I think it's not bad to have visited over a week ago. Oh dear, am I protesting too much??

Pete said:
Here you go pig cat! :lol:

Oh dear, my work computer is blocking this. I'll take a look when I get home!

(I'm giving up my part-time day job next month, so will soon be able to browse TSR without wasting council tax payers money!)

I got bored of the main board in July, but carried on posting in CONUK until that fateful day. I do go back occasionally, as you have seen, but most of the chat just seems irrelevant since the birth of TSR. Also B&B seems to have grown too big, with all sorts of strange non-shaving-related areas. I think we have a good balance, as we all like to go off topic and get to know each other's other interests, but there are limits. I suppose that it is inevitable with so many members there. One thing I find particularly boring is the endless 'newbie' questions asking the same thing. Perhaps there is a finite life for any internet forum. I wonder if this phenomenon has been investigated?

Anyway, ramble over. WHERE'S THAT FOOD SMILEY!!!! :twisted:

Boab said:
find me one you want PC and ill add it

Found one!

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.allemoticons.com/Food/hungry.shtml">http://www.allemoticons.com/Food/hungry.shtml</a><!-- m -->

Attachments

• hungry.gif
    359 bytes · Views: 56