Floid ... talk to me

Excuse me.. you mean this one?

Please, elaborate on it!

I've passed it on now

I first got a bottle of Floïd Vigoroso when I started using a DE in January 2016, I used it along with Tabac and Proraso, enjoyed it but ended up swapping for something else. Thought I would revisit it, remembering a sweet powdery scent a bit like old fashioned cough sweets, well I splashed it on and was simply revolted by the smell, I tried to wash it off but could still smell it 12 hours later. I've used a lot of products in the interim and can only guess my nose has become a lot fussier! I also detest Tabac now... Proraso gets a pass as its inoffensive and gone within 5 minutes.

Thanks, Paul. I knew no other but always thought it was just for white hair...

Not that I don't proudly sport some (ahem...) white hair, but... well, you know...

I do have (some) white hair, but I'm not at all concerned about it. I do enjoy hair tonics and fancy trying this one out - it's the greasy ones that I don't like.

Thats a very PC description Johnny and sure to please any Spanish readers

I would say bloody annoying but heart of gold.

What can I say, I have to agree with what I was told decades ago in Lanzarote, " God made Spain in five days, the sixth He put together the rest with what was left over. " But, as we always add in wise shaving discussions, YMMV !

JohnnyO. o/

I have and love both Floid Blue and Vigoroso and enjoy both with the blue and the orange atomiser.
Well, to be honest, I added some menthol crystal to Vigoroso and loved it even more!
I left the Blue in its original formula without adding menthol (fortunately) and I was lucky enough to find some bottles of it, in order to run out of it as late as possible! I also have an Eau de Toilette of the Blue one and I like it a lot; it was a present of a friend of mine from Spain.
I like also Aqua Velva but, maybe because I remember (or think to remember) the scent of the original one of the 80s, not so much than Floid Blue

Well... I must say I don't like Floid (EXCEPT the Blue... of course)... and I'm Spanish!

Agree. I used Aqua Velva in the 1980s too.. liked it a lot, so did my then girlfriend (now my wife).. and never went back to it... Quite possibly because of what you say...

Now that Floid Blue is discontinued... I think I might try it again... Not much hope though...