Floid Blue back?

Didn't know the Spanish Floid had gone miissing for a while. G & C had it last time I topped up my stocks, so was in blissfull ignorance of its' absence. The stuff you miss as you get older !

JohnnyO. o/

TVB shaving always had it in their stock, I don't know why but the prices went up. The thing I don't understand is why would/did they stopped producing?

Sorry to revive an old thread. I just heard (from an official Proraso endorser) that the Ludovico Martelli s.p.a. (i.e. Proraso) has bought Floid. This guy, who is also a huge collector of Flood AS, is collaborating with Ludovico Martelli to produce the Floid Blue as the original. No release date as of yet.

So if it's anything like their treatment of Valobra, buy as much as Floid as you can, as it seems being bought out LM is the kiss of death.

Sorry to revive an old thread. I just heard (from an official Proraso endorser) that the Ludovico Martelli s.p.a. (i.e. Proraso) has bought Floid. This guy, who is also a huge collector of Flood AS, is collaborating with Ludovico Martelli to produce the Floid Blue as the original. No release date as of yet.
There were two producers of Floid - the Blue version being produced in Italy whilst the others were Spanish and, I believe, ownership of the Italian version was different to the Spanish ones. So, if Proraso has bought the names - do you know if it includes both Italian and Spanish?

I have no
There were two producers of Floid - the Blue version being produced in Italy whilst the others were Spanish and, I believe, ownership of the Italian version was different to the Spanish ones. So, if Proraso has bought the names - do you know if it includes both Italian and Spanish?
No idea tbh. This guy said to be one of the main collectors (in Italy at least) as he owns every possible and of Floid. But, when he spoke about the flood he's working on with Proraso, he only mentioned the blue.

I have no

No idea tbh. This guy said to be one of the main collectors (in Italy at least) as he owns every possible and of Floid. But, when he spoke about the flood he's working on with Proraso, he only mentioned the blue.
Well let’s hope the Blue is resurrected- I still have the best part of a full 400 ml bottle but my daily splash is now Epsilon Blue Mediterranean which is just about as good IMO.

Back
Top Bottom