Five Accoutrements Slant - Discount

Crossan

Supporter
Supporter
Thought I'd share this seemingly hectic discount, no interest in slants normally but it almost tempted me in:

Ah fair enough, I was a little surprised at the original price considering it was aluminium but thought that was offset by the 'single block', I was tempted but didn't dive in, but I knew others were fans so thought it worth a mention.

Slants haven't got their grip on me just yet and I already have more than enough in hand and on the way.

Ah fair enough, I was a little surprised at the original price considering it was aluminium but thought that was offset by the 'single block', I was tempted but didn't dive in, but I knew others were fans so thought it worth a mention.

Slants haven't got their grip on me just yet and I already have more than enough in hand and on the way.
I'll be honest - your post is nearly enabling me. I'm a big slant fan and I like aluminium razors. The last thing I need is another razor but that's never stopped me before

Just to clarify folks the original price is indicative of average Google shopping price for this item at time of listing.

This is a new line for us and our ongoing price will be £74.99, less of course your 10% TSR discount.

Back
Top Bottom