fitjar

hello all,

not sure where exactly this should go but i would love to try some fitjar shaving cream. the unit cost isn't that bad but adding on the shipping it becomes prohibitively expensive. there is free shipping on orders above a certain amount (£192) so i was wondering about doing a group buy.

so this is my suggestion, to see if anyone is interested in :

someone acting as the conduit ie collating the orders, ordering in one block from fitjar, and then distributing the goodies at cost price. i suppose i could do this myself but i am a new member so the ideal would be for a long standing and trusted member to take this on.

thoughts/suggestions anyone?

Not really it's 20-21 quid direct which are listed as 175ml tubs 27 -28 from executive 10% discount brings it down to 25 but they are listed as 200ml also Norway is not part of EU so any purchase will attract VAT and handling fees

pedro083 said:
Not really it's 20-21 quid direct which are listed as 175ml tubs 27 -28 from executive 10% discount brings it down to 25 but they are listed as 200ml also Norway is not part of EU so any purchase will attract VAT and handling fees

Correct Pedro i used to get my work clothes sent to me as i work in Norway,
I had to pay customs fees and VAT so now work just keeps them in the warehouse in Stavanger and I have to pick it up myself.

+1 on Executive Shaving

Always fancied trying some (or three) of their soaps but they say they are moving away from tallow. I suppose I better get a wriggle on.

I think it's nice stuff but it's not quite £28 nice, or not for me anyway. I know they make things fairly small scale and I know that's an expensive way to produce, so good luck to them, but personally I can't justify it.

Back
Top Bottom