Fitjar Shave Creams

I recently purchased some Fitjar shave cream form Jorunn at <!-- w --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.fitjarsoapinternational.com">www.fitjarsoapinternational.com</a><!-- w -->. I have been shaving for over 25 years & this ranks as the best yet!

Natural product
Superior lubrication
Excellent moisturizing
Subtle scent ( Bee my honey )
A little goes along way.

Rev-O had looked at this and we thought about trying to do a group buy. He had some relatives going over there (I am sure it is this stuff but the website now looks different).

It sounds like really good stuff and I might try it. If you don't mind me asking what did it work out at delivered?

Audiolab said:
Rev-O had looked at this and we thought about trying to do a group buy. He had some relatives going over there (I am sure it is this stuff but the website now looks different).

It sounds like really good stuff and I might try it. If you don't mind me asking what did it work out at delivered?

For 2ea tubs ( Bee my Honey & Wild thing Well Bred ) of the "new" type of cream = USD 62.00. Thats deliverred to Houston.

The old site was all in Norwegian.

Hi, my mum's Norwegian and I was going to do a group buy of some of this stuff, I'm really keen to try the soaps and asb.

I've not been well and am still ill but doing a lot better. When I'm even more better (betterer?) I will get back on to to this but it won't be for a while. Not forgotten, though, and I am keen to buy maybe one of everything and divyy-up into small trial samples so the maximum number of people can give it at go at minimum price / commitment. I does get very good reviews.

Like I said: not yet, but as soon as I've got the spare mental resources.

Rev-O said:
Hi, my mum's Norwegian and I was going to do a group buy of some of this stuff, I'm really keen to try the soaps and asb.

I've not been well and am still ill but doing a lot better. When I'm even more better (betterer?) I will get back on to to this but it won't be for a while. Not forgotten, though, and I am keen to buy maybe one of everything and divyy-up into small trial samples so the maximum number of people can give it at go at minimum price / commitment. I does get very good reviews.

Like I said: not yet, but as soon as I've got the spare mental resources.

Kan du norsk herr prästen?

No, just bad Dutch (I lived in Holland for a few years).

I do regret not speaking Norsk and wold like to learn it one day. Not very useful language, though.

The Wild Thing scent is fantastic. Oakmoss, Sandlewood and Amber.

I will try some soaps next time. I might also get something to placate SWMBO....method in my madness. :mrgreen:

Back
Top Bottom