First DE For A Wee While

Hiya,well ordered up a couple of bit,s at the weekend,getting fed up with the super duper multi blades and the crap in a can
the new razor arived this morn,i went for the timor in gun metal,as it just looked nice a pack of derby extra blades along with a pack of feathers and a pack of lords,which came free with the razor
awaiting my shave soap,so bought a puck of erasmic soap this morn,seen some very good reveiws on it,not too impressed but first try allso with a new brush,
started with the free timor blade that came with the razor,
slipped straight back into it no cuts just need to get the hang of the angles again,
bit of redness on my neck,prob,s down to the soap and the fact my stubble seems quite tough and grows in weird direction,s :huh: or i may just be lazy useing a multi blade for years.
hopefully my tube of ARKO will arive in time for my next try on wed or thurs night
the shave did feel rather nice face is nice and smooth now,put a bit of wore lasses cream on it,so all in all a happy bunnie,looking forward to the next time,
catch you later,Ian

hiya,its amazeing the diffference in shaves,i have just ordered up a badger brush aswell going to spend a bit of me time on my shaves from now on,seems to be the way forward,
looking forward to my next one will leave it till the morn see if my new soap turns up,then try the hot towl warm face can see me having to get a bit of balm,the Village barber is only 10 mins from me.have sent him an email asking about a sample
well it,s started where will it end..ian

well the new ARKO soap arived in the post, :icon_cheesygrin:in the middle of painting the back room ceiling at the mo
so get that out the way do a few erands,really looking forward to my shave tonight hot towel job new soap cant be bad.
ian

oops the second shave not so good,combination of things me thinks too many new things,new soap ARKO today,new brush,and some thing in the back of my mind telling me to change the blade,only had one shave with it,timor blade
seem to remember many years ago the blades dulled of very quick,mainly gillete i remember,
so will try a new blade for my sat night foray to the mirror,still enjoyed it looking forward to the next one,try out a longer hot towel time,new blade and a bit more time with the brush n soap hopefully my new badger will apear early next week.all part of the fun experimenting
what seemed to be a chore is now a bit of an adventure to be looked forward to,think of all the experimenting i have to come,of to read up on post shave balm,s now fancy a drop of the shavedoctors oil,still awaiting a reply to my e mail.
well of for another coffee and read the posts,then walk the dog
catch you all later, IAN

Back
Top Bottom