Finished.!!

Saj what did you like /dislike about the argan oil? I've been curious about it ever since reading a bunch of Fergiebilly's SR SOTDs and was going to get some, except it seems a bit of a minefield whether you get good stuff, not so good stuff, or a hair product that may contain traces of it but has Argan Oil written in the biggest letters on the pack. I ended up going with bio oil instead which I now really like to use after the SR rather than as a pre.

I've come to the conclusion anything more than just a wash with a good glycerin soap like Pears or La Toja Magno doesn't add much, and one time I think it was Proraso green preshave even reacted badly with the shave soap. Can't remember which soap it didn't work with now though, annoyingly.
I think you're right, some argan oils have like you say argan oil on the label but very little amount, I find it's more on the thin side of the oils, saying that I've only used a few argan oils and haven't spent much on each bottle and I've used all sorts of oils throughout the years one I'm loving at the moment is avocado oil

This brand argan oil is suppose to be very good apparently but I've never used it and it costs a fair bit from what I've seen on ebay, I will give it a go in the future though, moroccan and north african women swear by argan oil so must have some substance to it I reckon

1636203595975.png

hemani beard oil, if you're familiar with the south Asian hair products like vatika you've probably heard of hemani feels somewhat like the superdrug brand beard oil, would i get it again? Yea probably for a fiver

IMG_20211122_200954.jpg

this beard oil is cheap at only £1 in savers but it's actually alright, can't go wrong for quid imho

IMG_20211122_201250.jpg

It's done. Great soap base.

oliva_10.jpg

image.jpg
And it’s gone. Probably wouldn’t buy this one again, nice but not nice enough to get again. Hawkthorne is another one that I have so that will come out to play in due course. Also with this one I was finding it to be quite drying to my skin. I do enjoy alcoholic splashes and normally don’t have any problems with that (or at least didn’t so far) until this one.

Back
Top Bottom