Finally worked it out...... but

Well upon rubbing my stubbly neck today (and through sheer boredom at one point) I worked out that the safest first pass on my neck is going to be from just at the side of the adams apple, up in a diagonal line to the base of the ear.

Fantastic, thinks I, that I have now worked out why my "problem areas" are problem areas.

Now I seem to have another problem.......... that razor stroke at that angle is awfully tricky to do, so I was wondering if anyone has to shave like that too and if so, are there other ways you hold the razor etc?

At that angle I don't feel like I have much control over the razor, is it just going to be a case of keep trying till I find whats right?

I have to do a similar stroke to the one you mention,i find it helps if i hold my razor with the same grip that i hold a spoon.
you could practice of course without a blade in your razor.

Dave.

trainman said:
I have to do a similar stroke to the one you mention,i find it helps if i hold my razor with the same grip that i hold a spoon.
Dave.

+1 on that.

i have a patch on my neck that just goes at a daft angle.. gave me some right gip till i realized.

Back
Top Bottom