Feedback on natural vegetable shaving soap

Fatman; good to see you back. You can of course have a sample, indeed, I'll send you one of each of the two hopefully improved ones I've got at the moment, so you can compare. And don't worry about any possibility of irritation, there is no reason that either of them should be any more irritating than any of my previous ones, as still all natural. However, I suspect further adjustments may be necessary to increase the lather and it's staying power....so I don't think you'll need the new razor as yet....which in any event seems to me to be a wholly self indulgent and indeed reckless purchase, particularly in view of poor eye sight problem and risk of major injury.

Antdad, I have also sent you one of each....in recognition of your brave attempts at scientific assessment......I will be interested to see whether the tiles can detect an increase of 10% in potassium hydroxide in one as compared to the other. Not sure whether I can.

Sweeney Todd also gets two, for no other reason than racial favouritism on my part, and the fact that he lives near my sister, so if they ever bump into each other he can tell her what a generous person I am, even if he still can't actually shave with my soap :)

I'll put a post on the Buy, Sell and Trade thread now, to tell the others it's been posted today, in case they're wondering.

Back
Top Bottom