February 2021 Acquisitions

L1030576.JPG

Three items in today from Executive Shaving.

First, the deliciously fresh smelling Fjellheim soap from the Norwegian Fitjar Islands. It’s described as; “The fresh scent of spruce, juniper, and an undertone of woody notes. Like a stack of freshly cut timber logs among juniper bushes.” My initial sniff test confirms that description and I’m looking forward to trying it shortly.

Next were two Executive Shaving “bullet” stands Razor Hole. These have hole diameters of 14 mm which is wide enough to accept the notoriously bulbous handle of the Merkur 34C. As you can see they provide perfect stability for the large Razorock HD handle on my Hawk and the large TTO handle of my Fatboy. It's great to have these to safely displayed.

View attachment 65375

Three items in today from Executive Shaving.

First, the deliciously fresh smelling Fjellheim soap from the Norwegian Fitjar Islands. It’s described as; “The fresh scent of spruce, juniper, and an undertone of woody notes. Like a stack of freshly cut timber logs among juniper bushes.” My initial sniff test confirms that description and I’m looking forward to trying it shortly.

Next were two Executive Shaving “bullet” stands Razor Hole. These have hole diameters of 14 mm which is wide enough to accept the notoriously bulbous handle of the Merkur 34C. As you can see they provide perfect stability for the large Razorock HD handle on my Hawk and the large TTO handle of my Fatboy. It's great to have these to safely displayed.
That soap sounds really interesting smell wise ! Will keep an eye out for your experience with it on SOTD :)

Õku Barcelona brush is arrived today.

4B0663AA-CE3F-4EAD-9A53-4BD0CFDF2B9F.jpg

97F11E6D-179D-4F26-A4FA-10735C2FACEE.jpg

2FCFDCBF-0E13-48E6-A4A7-AC61FE8E3C63.jpg

Back
Top Bottom