February 2021 Acquisitions

I'll tell you what - buy this soap and I'll put some GEM blades in the box for you:

Alternatively, PM me your address and I'll send you a couple to get you started.

Beat you to it Mr Emporium. And no quick sale of some soap rammed into a bloody Wilkinson Sword container.

@Jester it is never more than 6ft away from an underhanded dealer

Thank you @Boycie83 . Funnily enough the spirit of this site has shone through already, and another member offered to post some earlier so I can try before June. Even more strange is that during our discussion, it became apparent we have mutual acquaintances in my home town :oops: Proof if needed you're never more than 6 foot from a wet-shaver. Or is that rats? I'm getting confused after some of the posts on here today :D
And I know I've broken some unwritten (or possibly actually written down rule) by still not purchasing from Mr Boycie's Wonder Emporium after two months on here. I've done well to resist so far, but I just know that the day will come where fate will intervene and like so many before me I will fall helplessly into being responsible for those three magic letters being typed out by your slender digits - SPF :love:
If you make it to 3 Months , your membership will be revoked :)

20210226_103237.jpg
These Beauty's arrived today.
They all smell amazing and I am so pleased there is no coconut smell to the Mogno soap.
The only downside is that my straight shave yesterday was so close after my shower that there is no stubble at all to remove today, so I can't even try one out.
@BrianH I can already see it's going to create a lovely slick lather just from rubbing my fingers over the soap and I really smell the peppermint, I will be trying this first.

[IMG]

My Mint Factory Fresh Bone Scaled Herder Solingen 15/16th..Arrived from the Good Auld US of A Today Thanks to @Karl G ..Its a HUGE BIG Blade..These are Beautiful Razors..I Am Over the Moon with it..Gobsmacked at the Condition & Quality Build of this Razor..Now to Get Her on the Hones..
:D

:happy093:

Billy..
:chores016:

[IMG]

My Mint Factory Fresh Bone Scaled Herder Solingen 15/16th..Arrived from the Good Auld US of A Today Thanks to @Karl G ..Its a HUGE BIG Blade..These are Beautiful Razors..I Am Over the Moon with it..Gobsmacked at the Condition & Quality Build of this Razor..Now to Get Her on the Hones..

Billy..
I have been looking at the Dubl ducks over there, I love your razor collection.

[IMG]

Billy..
That’s a beauty ! Do you have any pictures of your whole straight collection?

Back
Top Bottom