February 2021 Acquisitions

Connaught have the 100 packs of GEM blades in stock

@Boycie83 I'll probably wait and pick up a smaller initial amount to see if the 1912's a goer for me to be honest. I'm sure I'll "need" some other stuff soon enough to make ordering worthwhile :)
@Boycie83 , looks like it's going to be a bit of a wait, unless i bite the bullet and get 100. Connaught just confirmed it'll be around June when the 10 packs are back in stock :cry:

@Boycie83 , looks like it's going to be a bit of a wait, unless i bite the bullet and get 100. Connaught just confirmed it'll be around June when the 10 packs are back in stock :cry:
I'll tell you what - buy this soap and I'll put some GEM blades in the box for you:

Alternatively, PM me your address and I'll send you a couple to get you started.

I'll tell you what - buy this soap and I'll put some GEM blades in the box for you:

Alternatively, PM me your address and I'll send you a couple to get you started.
Thank you @Boycie83 . Funnily enough the spirit of this site has shone through already, and another member offered to post some earlier so I can try before June. Even more strange is that during our discussion, it became apparent we have mutual acquaintances in my home town :oops: Proof if needed you're never more than 6 foot from a wet-shaver. Or is that rats? I'm getting confused after some of the posts on here today :D
And I know I've broken some unwritten (or possibly actually written down rule) by still not purchasing from Mr Boycie's Wonder Emporium after two months on here. I've done well to resist so far, but I just know that the day will come where fate will intervene and like so many before me I will fall helplessly into being responsible for those three magic letters being typed out by your slender digits - SPF :love:

Back
Top Bottom