February 2018 Acquisitions

Speedy, if you keep buying crap the Australian Gov't is going to ask you to move to the interior for fear the island will tip!!
Australian Gov't need to kiss my bare hairy butt hole first before they start asking for trouble against the Freemason because the Mason can see far more crap in the Government Politician for more than 200 or 300 years... For another words K.M.A.

Last edited:

Oh, no, no 40ºC in Mallorca! Madrid is on a plain, no sea around and such... lol!

Yes, I think I can imagine what's a summer like in Scotland...

Madrid is nice in spring/autumn, yes. Let me know if you need anything in case you drop here.

Laughing. .....I may well get it! P.

Armaf Le Parfait - not the sexiest of bottles but a very fresh, Green Irish Tweed-inspired fragrance. Heard that performance is around the 4 hour mark so would be nice for topping up over the summer for that refreshing hit (if we can really call it 'summer' over here...)
Mancera Sand Aoud - woof! This one is a powerhouse. Reminds me of something but deeply dry, oudy, spicy. Will have to give this one a proper outing before I make a decision on whether it's a keeper!

Guerlain: the vetiver, in that slightly austere classic sense. Givenchy ‘s fairly recently re-issued Vétyver is a good one too. I confess to being a bit of a vetiver head; but I've yet to ascend to Frederic Malle etc. Whilst in NY a couple of years ago, I got Mrs Scotshave a bottle of Chanel Sycomore, which is like Lalique's Encre Noir on steroids.

Last edited: