Votes: 10 18.2%
  • Irisch Moos

Votes: 3 5.5%
  • Arko

Votes: 6 10.9%
  • Harris

Votes: 2 3.6%

• Total voters
I tagged La Toja. It slightly edges out the only other one i have used from the list, Palmolive.

I plan on trying ;
Speick
Valobra
Arko
Irisch Moos

When i get thru some of the creams i have..

Not keen on actual shave-sticks. It feels a bit weird rubbing them on my face. But I luuurrve the Palmolive soap which I have placed in a wooden bowl. So I voted for that one.

:shave

Had to vote for Erasmic but must stress this is only for the tallow version.
I bought a load of them when I found out they change to palmate and ruined the product - it will be a long time before I run out

I also like Valobra as recommended to me by Paul. But I have a real soft spot for Erasmic as it was my first decent product when I moved to non-canned-foam shave products... Yes, I lost my DE virginity to Erasmic and I don't mind sharing that with you :mrgreen:

I haven't tried enough to vote, only palmolive which irritated my neck,waiting on some la Toja from a conuk user who was going to Spain or failing that will try and pick some up when I'm in Barcelona in Sept.Already got some good info from Teiste on that.

I know man,but I have to say that my mind says La Toja and my heart says Tabac and Wilkinson....as well as Palmolive,old Erasmic,Arko,Irisch Moos,Lea/Bea,Myrurgia,milled MWF into a shavestick container....... :lol: :lol: :lol: shavesticks are the answer!

Pete can tell you about how good they are.Ill be willing to trade things soon when the shipping fees going a little bit down here,hopefully after august for what I heard.

Teiste, I knew you would pick La Toja! :mrgreen:

Well, I'll pick La Toja too. I have little experience with soap sticks, but the La Toja is wonderful.

Yeah Leon,I bet that you know that :lol: Its curious that you have a great tradition of shaving creams while here we have a tradition of shaving sticks.Do you have any shaving soap in Portugal worthy to mention?Does Ach. Brito makes any?