Favourite Lavender Shaving Cream

I have a tub of One Blade's lavender cream; I love it but it is the only lavender cream I have.

I would love to btain some more but I have a lot of OSP soaps to work through. I am tempted by the QCS one which someone said was very strong or a violet cream.

You have to be really careful with lavender soaps.
I remember buying QCS Signature a few years ago, and my god that was headache inducing strongly scented. Binned after 1 use, as I wouldn't want to inflict that on any poor unsuspecting chap.
Apologies for dredging this up after a few years but... I did a search for QCS Signature lavender and wasn't coming up with anything. Am I missing something? Thanks

Apologies for dredging this up after a few years but... I did a search for QCS Signature lavender and wasn't coming up with anything. Am I missing something? Thanks
It was a US-based artisan producer called Queen Charlotte Soaps. They stopped trading back in 2016.
They also did a heavily mentholated soap called Vostok, which I thought was excellent.

I went through a couple of small tubs of the castle Forbes lavender a few years back and it was excellent,I’m not sure if it’s had any changes since.

It was a US-based artisan producer called Queen Charlotte Soaps. They stopped trading back in 2016.
They also did a heavily mentholated soap called Vostok, which I thought was excellent.
I’ve still got a tub of the Vostok from years ago and you are right it was menthol on steroids ha ha.

Back
Top Bottom