fargo

Brilliant. Could be as good as Breaking Bad - Martin Freeman was superb Tony, but Billy Bob Thornton just steals it as he always does.

Get down off that fence, Tony. Splinters must be getting pretty bad by now.....

I like Martin Freeman. I see his name in a programme's credits and I think, "That might be worth a watch". As I'm totally behind the times and have never heard of this Fargo (I thought you'd added a consonant to Argo by mistake), I best go and check it out on IMDb. :blush:

Ta muckle.

EDIT: nah, don't fancy it.

I've decided to watch it on the recommendation of my parents, who are more or less up to date with the series. They are thoroughly enjoying it and very taken with Billy bob Thornton's character. So without being able to comment from a personal perspective, I'd advise giving it one more episode before you make your mind up.

fly3k said:
First episode was good second not so much. Debating whether to continue watching. Does it get better?
Fantastic series and IMHO it gets better week by week, but then. I'm also a fan of the film so that may have something to do with it. From an acting perspective, the performances across the board are just superb! :)

Back
Top Bottom