Fancy Razor Holder!?!

Any of you guys know where to get these?....I have seen one which is an Eagle with spead out wings that holds a razor another one is a Greek like olympiad knelt on one knee with his arms out stretched holding the razor, both appear to be made of metal? I would guess there are other designs, just can't seem to find anything close???
Fancied something different to the boring chrome stuff, no offence to those that have them.

Have found the Eagle one plus the other one and OUCH!!!!!!! Made of pewter and cost silly money £108 and upwards!?! Plus only a couple of places selling in the UK it seems, mainly available in the states!?!

Found this made of Resin and a more reasonable price!?! Just not sure about the gap between thumb and fingers for accepting/holding the razor???....But took a punt and will let you guys know. Thought it was quite fitting, a Knight offering his BLADE up!?!
Screenshot_20220212-205620_eBay.jpg

My liege, shalt Thou scrape thy beard from thy face?! Yon peasant shalt think thee lily-livered, Thou shalt perforce smite him with thy 7/8 square point lest Thou loseth the respect of the kingdom, for all England knoweth that a fulsome beard is the sign of a king! Off with his ear and may Alum have mercy upon him.

If yon knave doth not showeth respect to thy Lordship, he shall be taken hence forth and lashed with a French Point, suffering untold knickeths to all parts! Thou shalt be made to suffer the dull edge of thy blade and be forced to useth a salt balm to remind thee of thy cheekiness! Thus may all yee strops be reduced to shreds and rendeth only fit for laces!?!

• Haha
Reactions: ATG
Gunna have to have another think!?!....The Knight mainly comes out of China, there was one on Ebay and purchased it but then got a message saying it was out of stock! Grrrrrr
Looking at various images of this Knight, they seem to vary greatly!?! Some photos look pretty well detailed then others not so much and I feel the reality will be the latter!?!.....And not prepared to give some Chinese guy 30 odd quid to find out!
You really would think there would be a lot more options in this an for Razors too for that matter!?!

Ah, disappointing! The Knight would have been pure comedy! (I shudder to think of the man who seriously felt he needed a model of a Knight bowing to him, but taken in irony its brilliant!)

You're right though, if it turned out to be cheap and nasty plastic it would be pretty difficult to face looking at it every day. Gawd knows what yer missus would say. (I already know what mine would say!)

There surely must be genuinely stylish non- comedic stands for SRs. I've seen things on Ebay that sellers use to hold the blade in such a way that you can photograph it to show the grind toe-on. But not sure that's what you want to use for daily storage/display. There are also fairly dull razor and brush stands that will take a straight, but again, miss the point a bit.

Maybe a vintage Action Man or Steve Austin, and a dab of glue to keep his arms in position?!
Hahaha how funny would that be?

Back
Top Bottom