Extro Cosmesi Cream

Been using Extro's Egyptian Oudh recently. More of a croap than a cream and a little goes a long way. Quite thirsty but gradually dribbling in a little more water, lathers like a champ and I think it's heavy exotic fragrance is awesome. The aftershave although good as an aftershave is more of an EDT and seems to last and project for ever.

Been using Extro's Egyptian Oudh recently. More of a croap than a cream and a little goes a long way. Quite thirsty but gradually dribbling in a little more water, lathers like a champ and I think it's heavy exotic fragrance is awesome. The aftershave although good as an aftershave is more of an EDT and seems to last and project for ever.

My Egyptian Oudh arrived today. The scent is pretty light from the tub but I’m hoping it strengthens when lathering.

What’s your technique for getting a good lather from this soap? I haven’t tried it yet but I’m thinking wet the brush and swirl from 30 seconds.

My Egyptian Oudh arrived today. The scent is pretty light from the tub but I’m hoping it strengthens when lathering.

What’s your technique for getting a good lather from this soap? I haven’t tried it yet but I’m thinking wet the brush and swirl from 30 seconds.
It's a soft soap - you shouldn't need more than a 20 second load. It's a veg base so it will look a little foamy/overhydrated initially but don't worry. It will burst in to a thicker slick lather following some more swirls.

Top Bottom