Executive Shaving Prices

Same here - I think with ES it’s just case of shopping around. Buy the bits that are at okay price from them, others from other vendors. Stuff such as blades I definitely go to other vendors considering the price of them there - however recently placed my first order with ES for a few aftershaves and shaving cream - think it was an okay price for that . The only thing they surprises me is that free postage starts from £75 rather than some earlier point (from what I saw, majority of retailers make it free at £30-50 mark) . Not a big issue but would be nice

Then again to counter that we do have 10% off code , and there’s stuff such as cash back sites too that they’re on.
IMO bag of mixed feelings - definitely some pros and cons

As a newbie, they offered a great service, ordered Friday delivered Saturday 3.95 P+P , pretty good. Helpful people too. , I bought a razor Muhle,R106 and a bowl and the 10 blades cost me £3.50. I am just moving from Cartridge so I thought that was really good value for razor blades :)

I didnt see the 20% off at Amazon, so on going on the website and putting 4 things in a basket totalling about £35.00 it came to £61.00, do they charge per item on postage? I emptied the basket!!

It’s still 20% off at Amazon for me. 9 left in stock.

Apologies, I wrote Opuntia earlier but I meant Cubebe. FWIW, my samples of both arrived yesterday and they are very very similar. I preferred Cubebe.

Attachments

• 9A9DF91F-6CAF-4950-B585-3DE7CE04BA6E.png
    9A9DF91F-6CAF-4950-B585-3DE7CE04BA6E.png
    388.6 KB · Views: 2
Last edited:
From Twitter today:

Screenshot_20210928_141255_com.twitter.android.jpg

Current price at Connaught is £8.40 :unsure:

That @Boycie83 riding on to the Executive Shaving Prices page be like.....:p

Protect 90 Day Fiance GIF by TLC

Back
Top Bottom