Executive Shaving Prices

Thank you Brian for quoting my post and your lengthy explanation. I read your original post early this morning and decided not to comment but since you quoted me, I'd like to make a comment if I may.

You know that competition is tough and probably more so on these difficult times; a survival of the fittest if you like.

ES exposure is excellent, it can be found on eBay, Amazon, Internet Website, shaving forums, Facebook, etc but IMHO, the one area Executive Shaving is letting itself down is on competitive prices so it's a "must do better" for me.

I appreciate your informative post, it seems it was written with passion from the heart in defense of your company, having said that, I would have advised you to leave it alone, your audience here is very well informed on where to get anything at the best possible price so unless you can say something like "we'll review our pricing strategy and I promise to be more competitive" I think it's better not to say anything.

Finally, I wish Executive Shaving a successful year and in the future I will bear in mind ES when searching for a shaving product.

I have been aware of this thread ,but, have refrained from commenting in the past .
I have for a long time been aware of ES's high prices ,but, this morning whilst doing a price search this example came to light.
I was looking for a price on a Merkur 37c slant , with it being widely available in the low thirty pound range I feel that £43.50p is excessive at ES.

...and only £8.39 for 100 Astra at La Barberia as opposed to £47.50 from Executive Shaving or £22.80 from Connaughts; La Barberia's service is also top notch...

Last edited:
They're £22.80 Inc VAT from Connaught. So, buy at £22.80 and sell at £65. Is that 200% profit?
Wow, those are massive differences......
I wonder whether neebies know this

It could prevent many people from getting great shaves and joining the community.

I think it's almost worth collating the information somewhere. I know everyone needs to survive but those differences are staggering.....

What do others think?

This is worrying!!!

Paul.

Point taken Chris, but it doesn't make charging the best part of £50 for 100 Astra SP blades right.
10% discount could pay for 50 blades from elsewhere

I wonder if the 100 Astra blades are a pricing error? It does seem like a bonkers price given how much they cost everywhere else, they're £9.50 direct from Amazon

That said I did buy a Rex Envoy from ES a few months ago and with our discount code that was a great price. Guess it just comes down to shopping around before you commit to a purchase.