Exciting new forum

nae bother

That's it! I don't recall where he posted that but that's one I referred to earlier. What nice chap he is.

Never bothered reading the blog. If you can add that to the OP's post that would be awesome.

fozz77 said:
I here that he is posting peoples ( that sign up & get into him ) IP address's & making threat of reporting them to their employer.
So let's see if I've got this straight: if you wind him up he shops you to your boss, but if you don't he condones misuse of company time. Snivelling wretch.

I had a quick recce yesterday and it's Brucie's ball that's for sure, and if any of his members don't play by his rules, they will be out on their ear sharpish.

At least this way he gets to retain control of the output. Whether the forum will be a success on that basis, only time will tell. Good luck to him I say, as I think that he was harshly treated on here.

I won't be joining that or any other shaving forum though, as I think that our community is being spread too thinly over too many forums. I believe that there is a finite number of threads on the subject being recycled over the different forums on offer.

I find it hard enough remaining active on this forum. It's not as easy as it seems, composing well thought out, structured, witty and informative posts. And I wouldn't want to dilute the quality. :roll:

Professor Blighty said:
Lipsy,

Read your arguments over on the Bruce site, I'd say that was a win for you 10 nil. You argue your points very well sir. Nicely done.

Thank you kindly, but it was - in effect - micturating on an oil fire. The man is clearly as thick-skinned as he is lacking in self-awareness.

It's a shame, tbh – a good deal of what he is doing with his blog is pretty good.

Lipsy

Do I really care about a site I don't visit & have neither an interest in nor a quarrel with ? I don't believe so. I'm way more content here being one of the nasty people.

JohnnyO.

Yep, as long as you tow the line, you can spend all day on their :lol:

My boss already knows I spend time on various shaving forums, turns out hes into personal grooming too. :lol:

IanM said:
One sure-fire way of making sure that you don't keep getting kicked off forums is to run your own.

Ian

I eagerly await the day when he starts an argument "in an empty chat room" with himself and has no alternative but to impose a lifetime ban upon himself.

I never partook (much) in threads in which he posted on TSR but I always thought that the if you looked in the dictionary at the word "knobhead" it would have a reference to Bruce in it.

Oh dear! have I just proved his case against members here on TSR?