Euthymol toothpaste

Has anyone tried Euthymol toothpaste? Bought some from sainsburys.
It tastes and smells just like deep heat muscle rub. Fortunately it doesn't burn quite so much.
Its vile and disgusting and no one else in the house will touch it. I love it.
I might even buy some more.

Hahaha, I tried some a while ago. I'm a fan of 'old style' traditional products and packaging; however it made me gag upon entering my mouth :lol: , so in the bin it went!!! And where does that colour come from? Foul stuff indeed!

I really like it. As long as you're not using it as your only toothpaste it's fine. The occasional brush with fluoridated toothpaste is fine, no need to use fluoride on your teeth several times a day.

I used to use it regularly but the wife used to give me too much grief about pink stains in the sink and on towels. I suppose I could've protested but i've not found it to do a better job than Colgate/whatever is in my bathroom anyway, so I ditched it to maintain domestic relations. I did like the taste, though...

I would quite like to try Marvis, but I refuse to stump up a fiver for it.

JDE said:
I used to use it regularly but the wife used to give me too much grief about pink stains in the sink and on towels. I suppose I could've protested but i've not found it to do a better job than Colgate/whatever is in my bathroom anyway, so I ditched it to maintain domestic relations. I did like the taste, though...

I would quite like to try Marvis, but I refuse to stump up a fiver for it.

I am using the Marvis now, I threw in a tube with my mast order from TGS, no complaints from me other than the price, expensive but a nice change from the usual pastes, will I buy more? maybe especially if I found it cheaper.

Back
Top Bottom