EU Soaps/Splashes uk licenses - What is the progress

Hi all,

I am wondering what is the progress in the UK licensing of the EU soaps/splashes 20days after the deadline. Or maybe how many of the mainstream products will actually finally make it to restock in uk or they will just disappear (e.g. all the italian croaps/creams like proraso, cella etc) Are we actually looking at stock clearance in most of the e-shops now or just a matter of time to just get the new license approval?

Any one follows any updates?

I am referring to the need to register every single EU cosmetic in UK again after the deadline which was 31/3.

All the cosmetics including shaving soaps/creams and aftershave are no long covered by the EU registration after Brexit. Which means that each one of them has to be registered again in the UK.

So i am guessing that not all of the mainstream eu soaps/cream will make it (but this is my guess), and my question here :)

I know that Paul said , some had registered , I know S.V have , and I know some of the US Makers have as well , but not all.

I will be surprised if Proraso don't register by some means , either directly or via an importer.
I am following the connaught shaving thread too and saw Paul's response there. Actually he is the first to bring the news to the forum.
I have to admit i expected S.V. to be 100% sure for register ... its a 30+ tub, in the top of the price range.

Hopefully we don't end up in UK only with choices like: SV, MdC, Los Jabones De Joserra, and PAA CK6 :p

Back
Top Bottom