ES Claymore SE Razor

The test of good customer service is the response when something goes wrong. Steve replied to me within minutes and is arranging for a replacement top cap to be sent. Good customer service there.

Had a rough shave with the Claymore and had to abandon it after the first pass. I should've spotted this when the Proline fitted and the Feather Pro didn't. The blade is misaligned hence the discomfort. A bit hard to see in my pic but you get the gist. Oh well, Steve is sorting me a replacement so I'll wait for that.

IMG_20210920_213931.jpg

Had a rough shave with the Claymore and had to abandon it after the first pass. I should've spotted this when the Proline fitted and the Feather Pro didn't. The blade is misaligned hence the discomfort. A bit hard to see in my pic but you get the gist. Oh well, Steve is sorting me a replacement so I'll wait for that.

View attachment 77221
That’s disappointing @Boycie83

When the Proline didn’t fit and the Feather Pro did, I gave it a good look before starting. Things seemed to look okay, though I’m not a fan of the Pros (insert joke here!).

I’ve emailed Steve too but I think it’s stupid o’clock on the other side of the world, so I’m waiting for a response.

That’s disappointing @Boycie83

When the Proline didn’t fit and the Feather Pro did, I gave it a good look before starting. Things seemed to look okay, though I’m not a fan of the Pros (insert joke here!).

I’ve emailed Steve too but I think it’s stupid o’clock on the other side of the world, so I’m waiting for a response.
Perhaps we should have waited and brought from ES.Guess we were being too eager and did not appreciate that ES would have stock so early

This may seem an odd question, but has any user of the Claymore Evolution used it with a Schick Proline blade? I know that @Boycie83 tried with a Proline but discovered the head was defective and is getting a replacement.

I have Feather Professionals which fit fine. What other blades definitely fit? Is it only Feather AC blades that fit?

Thanks

This may seem an odd question, but has any user of the Claymore Evolution used it with a Schick Proline blade? I know that @Boycie83 tried with a Proline but discovered the head was defective and is getting a replacement.

I have Feather Professionals which fit fine. What other blades definitely fit? Is it only Feather AC blades that fit?

Thanks
Got mine today.
Proguard fits
Kai Pink and MG a near fit
Schick Proline very close to fit, reckon could force it.

Overall not to pleased with my decision to purchase.

Back
Top Bottom