ES Claymore SE Razor

After a turbulent journey I now have a top cap that fits all the different blades. I'm glad Steve encouraged me to stick with it. I've since had a couple of great shaves with the Claymore Evo. The handle and balance work really well. It's also the right mix of smoothness and efficiency for me. Certainly a keeper. If the shaves continue in this way, I'll have no issues recommending this razor to others.
Did Steve let you know it was coming?
I only ask as the last communication I had with him was on 17th October when we agreed I would wait until he had an “all fitting” cap available. Apparently 8 people were waiting for a fix, 5 of which chose to wait it out.

Did Steve let you know it was coming?
I only ask as the last communication I had with him was on 17th October when we agreed I would wait until he had an “all fitting” cap available. Apparently 8 people were waiting for a fix, 5 of which chose to wait it out.
Yes, I got a dispatch note a few weeks ago. May be worth dropping Steve a note as he now has the caps that are tested to fit all blades.

IMG_20211120_202506-01.jpeg

Razor: Alpha Claymore Evo
Blade: Feather Pro (7)
Brush: Alpha Outlaw SynBad
Soap: Wickham 1912 Magnum

A great shave. An Alpha shave! Brush performed flawlessly and the Claymore has cemented its place in my den. It's a great design and a bargain - I'd now be content to recommend this alongside the Hawk V3 (I think the Claymore Evo looks better than the Hawk). I look forward to trying different blades in it during the coming months.

Back
Top Bottom