End of another Summer

The weather bureau advises that this was the hottest day of 2017. So much for the autumnal equinox.

Here, where I live, the first rainfall has occurred since May.
During the whole month of September, the temperature was around 25C.
This morning, after the rainy night, is more pleasant. 21C.

The cold doesn't stop me putting the roof down on my car, it's the rain that does!

On an entirely unrelated note, I had a conversation with my brother who's spending a year in Oz after he visited Hong Kong for two months followed by 6 weeks in Indonesia. He stated that it's the first day he's felt chilly... at 22°C. I told him to 'go elsewhere', and that it was a 'toasty' 12°C on my commute in today!

The cold doesn't stop me putting the roof down on my car, it's the rain that does!

Yep, that's true enough about the wet stuff being a damper on things. Been a great summer here in Colorado and have been enjoying the heck outta my retirement gift to myself, bought early this year.

Never had a convertible for some reason and am sorry about waiting so long. Cool weather's no problem with a good heater. Little thing drives like a go kart, but it's been overcast and drizzling most of this week.

Attachments

• IMAG0135.jpg
    366.6 KB · Views: 31
Sweet set of wheels! it's been like that here - it doesn't help I live in one of the wettest cities in the UK! glad you're enjoying the top down life! The heater in mine is like a furnace!