EMERGENCY HELP Erasmic

I am desperately trying to find a source for Erasmic shaving stick. Use the red box and red plastic "holder". When the 75 gram version in foil pouch was unvleiled, the 50 gram stick disappeared. Then it came back here and there, and now has disappeared online.

I need to find more as I am about out of my last stick, and its the only soap I have been able to use in the last year. My chemical allergies hit me hard. I have tried all the other commonly found shave sticks as a reference, tabac, la toja, Palmolive, lea, valobra, etc but they contain ingredients that aggravate my skin, or they have scents that give me migraines after using them. Erasmic is the only soap I have found in years that has a scent I can tolerate, and that dissipates fast. Normally cant smell it when im done rinsing my face post shave.

allergic to citrus, menthol, as in CAN MAKE MY THROAT CLOSE SHUT and hamper with minor things like BREATHING and SWALLOWING.

oakmoss, citrus, menthol, patchouli,vanilla, and similar cause horrid migraines.

I am desperately trying to find a source for Erasmic shaving stick. Use the red box and red plastic "holder". When the 75 gram version in foil pouch was unvleiled, the 50 gram stick disappeared. Then it came back here and there, and now has disappeared online.

I need to find more as I am about out of my last stick, and its the only soap I have been able to use in the last year. My chemical allergies hit me hard. I have tried all the other commonly found shave sticks as a reference, tabac, la toja, Palmolive, lea, valobra, etc but they contain ingredients that aggravate my skin, or they have scents that give me migraines after using them. Erasmic is the only soap I have found in years that has a scent I can tolerate, and that dissipates fast. Normally cant smell it when im done rinsing my face post shave.

allergic to citrus, menthol, as in CAN MAKE MY THROAT CLOSE SHUT and hamper with minor things like BREATHING and SWALLOWING.

oakmoss, citrus, menthol, patchouli,vanilla, and similar cause horrid migraines.
So it's the 50g stick you are desperate to find? Was the 75g stick a reformulation?

tried :
Arko
Palmolive
la toja
speick
tabac
lea
valobra

scents got to me after a few shaves with the creams, about a 3rd of the way through a soap puck
salter wild rose
trumpers rose, violet, coconut oil, almond
taylors lavender, rose, coconut, almond, avocado,

ingredient allergies, horrible burning sensations or breathing issues
proraso blue, red, green
ach brito only issue I had was they used oat in it, rest was fine even the scent
lea classic cream
Williams

rest of trumpers and taylors chemical brew

It seems to me that you keep trying strongly scented soaps.!Strong Scented soap usually irritate me .
Why not try Haslinger, Very light scents and great for my skin. Or unscented ones . SV is very kind to my skin especially Dolmiti, but best of all is Meißner pots of milk ,

75 gram stick with foil was just a new size they did for a while. NO one has it listed for sale, and the 50 gram just comes up as back ordered by everyone. Im just trying to find the erasmic stick. Its kind of needed.
I'm sure my local chemist have some, if so I will let you know. P.
Do you live in the UK?

Last edited:
75 gram stick with foil was just a new size they did for a while. NO one has it listed for sale, and the 50 gram just comes up as back ordered by everyone. Im just trying to find the erasmic stick. Its kind of needed.
I have just phoned my local chemist and they did sell the sticks but have none in stock at the moment, if this changes I will let you know. P.

Have you tried the Erasmic shaving soap in a container? I presume it has the same scent as the stick and if it's the chemicals from the fragrance that causes irritation then it could work for you again, same applies for the cream. The Erasmic cream & soap in a tub are easily found (eg in Savers), if you've not tried them then maybe give them a go?

Otherwise if you can't find the Erasmic stick that works for you then there are some unscented soaps worth having a look at, which aside from the ones mentioned here include Stirling (they have a few), and Signature Soaps Goat Milk.

+1

Also Soap Sensations 'Capra'. It is unscented and the soap base is not unpleasant (as some can be). Full of nourishing goats' milk too!

Don't you mean 'Signature Soaps' not Soap Sensations.

They make the unscented goats milk soap called 'Capra'

Don't you mean 'Signature Soaps' not Soap Sensations.

They make the unscented goats milk soap called 'Capra'
Sorry. Head full of seagulls!
Yes - Signature Soaps. But 'Capra' is correct.

:)

Back
Top Bottom