EJ 3ONE6 or Muhle Rocca. A tentative comparison.

Rocca base plate is 25.27g. Base plate and top cap together are 38.78g.

Oh I see, my mistake then.... my apologies for misreading your post.

FYI EJ 3one6 vs Rocca v4.0 R94 .................................................................... Sorry Edwin Jagger you've lost against the Muhle Rocca

I've not clicked on the link yet.... There's text where someone is talking about oiling up their banjo neck.... Is this link safe for work?

This coming Thursday until early December. With no sunshine this time, I'll have to work out how to keep the kids amused
Maybe. Apparently Gove has "sort of" said that if the R-rate isn't <1 (not even 1) by 2/12, then it will go on. As this looks to be an everlasting and foolish treadmill of lockdowns and respites, you might be keeping the kids amused for rather longer.

Good to see a comparison - thank you. The Rocca V4 took Muhle a long time to get it right, but their iterative design process hit the mark in the end. The Rocca is one of my favourite shavers, it hits the sweet spot in terms of efficiency, smoothness and blade feel; it is beautifully balanced; the birch bark is the most tactile handle I have used on a razor and the razors voice sings as it shaves...a veritable tour de force...

I read a great review on SCNHG.
It makes evident the points of closeness, but especially those of discord, between the two cousins.

Where the German a less wide and linear plane of support, on the contrary the English follows the logic that was then taken up by Henson V1.
A wide base, where also the guard is designed to facilitate the support and easily maintain the angle.

So a different behavior:
• more comfortable Edwin Jagger 3ONE6
• more performing Muhle Rocca R96