Edwin Jagger pre shave lotion

Anyone ever tried this?

I got a free sample today that I didn't expect, but didn't use it as I already had a different method I wanted to try.

Any feedback welcome as I wont shaving for another 3-4 days!

Thanks

I love this stuff! Use very sparingly due to strength of menthol. Not sure if the shave is improved (I have not isolated all variables). But it makes for a most luxurious shave.

I've had a pot of this. I found it didn't make much difference.

The menthol felt like it was closing my pores, a good lather is less faff and for me a better shave.

I tried a free sample yesterday morning actually. It was good, and provides a smooth layer beneath the Edwin Jagger shaving cream. It smells of menthol, and I thought it was the post shave sample for a minute.

It works well with the EJ face scrub as well - a bit like runny toffee.

I've started using it as a post-shave moisturiser. A tiny amount works really well and does a great job soothing razor burn. The strong menthol kick wakes me up when I have a morning shave.

I always use a pre-shave cream/lotion and love both Edwin Jagger PreShave as Proraso PreShave.
After 2 passes the fresh menthol feeling of the Proraso is gone, but I can feel/smell the EJ preshave after 2 passes.

Back
Top Bottom