Edwin Jagger / Muhle / Haslinger Shaving Soaps

Paul

Vendor Sponsor
I received some of these from a Canadian friend & fine these work really well. I am especially fond of the Sea Buckthorn.

I haven't seen many posts about these; has anyone here tried them?

the Haslinger soap i received with my Shavemac hasn't been touched yet, i've loads of things to get through.
however the EJ Sea Buchthorn CREAM isn't very good at all, i found it very clogging of my razor - smells nice though

Hello,

We have found the Edwin Jagger shaving soaps and creams popular, but that is probably as much the price point. We have samples of the shaving creams available if anyone wants to try them, drop us a line at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shop@barbershop.co.uk">shop@barbershop.co.uk</a><!-- e -->.

There is now an Edwin Jagger Aftershave Balm available in the three fragrances, which I actually use!

EJBALMSB_b.jpg

Regards, Robert

Robert_Johnston said:
Hello,

We have found the Edwin Jagger shaving soaps and creams popular, but that is probably as much the price point. We have samples of the shaving creams available if anyone wants to try them, drop us a line at <!-- e --><a href="mailto:shop@barbershop.co.uk">shop@barbershop.co.uk</a><!-- e -->.

There is now an Edwin Jagger Aftershave Balm available in the three fragrances, which I actually use!

EJBALMSB_b.jpg

Regards, Robert

I received an email from TESC about their new after shave lotion. I might have to give them a try. :)

I have seen Mueller soaps which are similiar to Haslinger soaps, but are the new 65 gram Sandalwood/Sea Buckthorn/Aloe Vera ones also made by Haslinger?

Back
Top Bottom