Edwin Jagger at the Spring Fair

I attended the Spring Fair on business today at the NEC and by chance passed the Edwin Jagger stand!!
Had to pop on and drool at the vast display of razors, brushes etc etc and to make my visit to the stand complete,,, Edwin Jagger himself !! introduced himself and we had a nice chat.
He's a very charming guy,, dresses and shaves well as you'd expect and of course he was only too pleased to give me a selection of free samples.
He said to mention him on the forum and to say hello so that's what Im doing.
You can register on line, parking's free and the fair is on til Thursday.
Its great event.
regards, beejay

What else is on at the fair in terms of shaving?
Which samples did you get? Was parking free? Entrance costs?

I'm in b'ham in a couple of days but only have a couple of spare hours. If I wanted to go there for a couple of hours, is that do-able?

What else is on, in general, at the fair?

THANK YOU

sj184 said:
What else is on at the fair in terms of shaving?
Which samples did you get? Was parking free? Entrance costs?

I'm in b'ham in a couple of days but only have a couple of spare hours. If I wanted to go there for a couple of hours, is that do-able?

What else is on, in general, at the fair?

THANK YOU

Best google it for full details and exhibitors. Its a huge event with all manner of gifts, fashion, jewellery etc etc. dont know if other shaving brands are there as I wasnt looking for them but Im sure there will be others.
Book on line and its free entry, free parking free shuttle service to halls. 2 hours wont let you do much as 9 or 10 halls are full to bursting with exhibitors.
Lots to see and take the wife she will love it I promise you.
It closes Thursday.
Re my freebies, I got 3 creams and 3 balms.
regards, beejay

Hello,

The gentleman on the stand was in fact Neil Jagger, the company is called "Edwin Jagger" as a tribute to his grandfather.

D R Harris usally share a corner of the EJ stand, usally looked after by Alison Moore the MD.

Progress Vulfix and G B Kent usally attend Spring Fair, but did not this year to save costs I imagine. No other shaving supplies company of note exhibits at Spring Fair, so it is a bit of a loss on that front. There is a distributor of Taylors that exhibits, but they know less about Taylors products than most of the people reading this posting!

We did however bump into Mr Taylor himself, father of Barry Klein's wife, at the show. But it is a trade secret as we where both buying from the same company.

Regards, Robert

Back
Top Bottom