Edinburgh tattoo..

Anyone been and knows what time it starts and how long it is on for..many thanks...booked the weekend for me and the mrs and says we get to show at 10.30 pm :shock: 1hr past me bedtime that.. :shock:

Well, I've never seen one take place in daylight hours and this far north, it's still light enough to see out in the streetlight-free countryside at 9.30pm (later if the moon is out)... Always used to be 2100 weekdays, 2 shows on a Saturday 1900 & 2200 - so they still get their 7 shows per week in :lol: - maybe they've tweaked Saturday showtimes back 30' or something since the 1980s when I was last at one.

Oh its a show..... I thought it was some indelible marking that proud Scots had applied to their upper arm
144021.gif

Slash

I was at the Tattoo last year with my wife and had a marvellous time. Like you I had tickets for the last show.
You will have a great time, but a word of warning! The esplanade is not covered and you are completely exposed to the elements. I had a waterproof jacket on, but my bahookie got absolutely soaked. Take waterproof trousers and a poncho stylee top. Oh! it was bloody freezing too :lol: Enjoy ;)

PM me if you've any more questions. I might be there this year again.

:D Cheers for replys guys..Going with the better half for the weekend..Staying the saturday night back sunday teatime..Hope its better than the last time i was in Edinburgh...hibs and hearts fans on the rampage went on derby day.. :eek:

Back
Top Bottom