EDC

Btw, just heard back from Ryan at Popov and he said it would be no problem at all to make keychains using the Freekey ring as long as I supplied them. Gonna see if maybe I can find a vendor in Canada that can send him some...

You sir you are ready for any apocalyptic scenario be it zombie or avian flu!
Btw, is that a Laguiole?

I can see why, they are gorgeous knives. I've been trying to score a vintage one in horn handle with the cross markings for a while but they seem to always go for more than what I want to pay

Had mine a few years now and got it at a very good price. Replacement wise it's £Â£ now. I love the cross markings and the symbolism of them. Love the bee and the thumb groves on the blade.

Had mine a few years now and got it at a very good price. Replacement wise it's £Â£ now. I love the cross markings and the symbolism of them. Love the bee and the thumb groves on the blade.

Yeah, the whole lore about the cross-shadow of the knife, the debate of fly vs bee, how Camels was working as a waiter, I believe, when he came up with the idea for the design, etc, etc. A knife deep in history

Right lads, button down the hatches, we are fully prepared to fend off an invasion of any kind!

That is a serious piece of kit. I considered the Leatherman with the pry bar, but opted for the 5 instead.

I'm wondering if you are all concerned as me that when I pop my clogs my wife will sell all my gear for the price I said I paid for it

Sshhh ! My SWMBO hasn't a clue and I doubt she would be bothered too much.

I haven't yet experienced that with my MecArmy. Seems to stay pretty much in place. One word of warning though is when unpacking one you will find a small instruction leaflet. Unfold with care as there are two very easily missed extra seals.