E Oil in shaving cream

Some while ago I obtained a rolls razor the gentleman who owned it sadly died and his daughter sold it on to me to my surprise he had never used it keeping it as a backup, just in case. Now although unused restoration was much needed. The main problem was the strop had dried out and needed to be revived somewhat, after looking around on the interweb I stumbled across E-oil to nourish the lether witch worked a treat but is now stuck with a 2.5 fl oz bottle of it. Now this was brought in holland and Barrett and is 100 % natural pure enough to swallow 30,000IU per bottle and is made from wheat/gluten,peanuts,soya,and sesame seeds my, understanding is that it is known as a beauty oil as well. so being the brave man that I am wondered what happens if a few drops was to find its way into my lather bowl 3 drops per shave WOW my face has never been sooooooo pamperd I urge you to try it even my shaving brush loves it the badger hair are softer. :idea:

John said:
Some while ago I obtained a rolls razor the gentleman who owned it sadly died and his daughter sold it on to me to my surprise he had never used it keeping it as a backup, just in case. Now although unused restoration was much needed. The main problem was the strop had dried out and needed to be revived somewhat, after looking around on the interweb I stumbled across E-oil to nourish the lether witch worked a treat but is now stuck with a 2.5 fl oz bottle of it. Now this was brought in holland and Barrett and is 100 % natural pure enough to swallow 30,000IU per bottle and is made from wheat/gluten,peanuts,soya,and sesame seeds my, understanding is that it is known as a beauty oil as well. so being the brave man that I am wondered what happens if a few drops was to find its way into my lather bowl 3 drops per shave WOW my face has never been sooooooo pamperd I urge you to try it even my shaving brush loves it the badger hair are softer. :idea:
No this is no wind up ether I have shaved with the E-OIL every day now for a month :)

Johnus said:
I could see it mixing in very well with a preshave mix.

Just rember its oil so I found it best to mix in with the whiped lather and at around £7.00 it won't brake the bank ether:icon_razz:

Johnus said:
This was my thoughts, a few drops of Lavender, Orange, Menthol or Potcholi or Rose, what ever you fancy, it would be a nice pre-shave oil, I normaly use Almond oil for this. I'm of to H&B.

RideTheBlade said:
Johnus said:
This was my thoughts, a few drops of Lavender, Orange, Menthol or Potcholi or Rose, what ever you fancy, it would be a nice pre-shave oil, I normaly use Almond oil for this. I'm of to H&B.

I suppose you could try both pre-shave or in the lather :idea:

RobTheWire said:
I mix 3 drops of johnsons baby oil in my lather bowl, it works a treat makes the razor glide even better and its cheap also it lasts yonks.

:idea: good thinking do try the E oil as its good for the skin as its vitamin E give it a go you never know........

Tackleberry said:
Babyoil at Tesco £1.00 and looking at the ingredients it has no babies in it at all!

Damn synthetic oils. You should stick to the traditional blends, look for one with upwards of 50% baby. I don't find free-range worth paying the premium for.

ChopperHarris said:
Tackleberry said:
Babyoil at Tesco £1.00 and looking at the ingredients it has no babies in it at all!

Damn synthetic oils. You should stick to the traditional blends, look for one with upwards of 50% baby. I don't find free-range worth paying the premium for.

I know I would prefer the real thing, but I walked past the factory once and to hear them all crying as they were squoze/squeezened, whatever, broke my heart.

Back
Top Bottom