Dr Who

What did you think of the two Dr Who specials on Christmas Day and New Years Day? I thought the Christmas Day was a bit too dark but enjoyed the final episode with David Tennett on New Year's Day. Look forward to seeing how the new Dr measures up.

Cheers Rousey

It was getting too "gotta save the Universe! Gotta save the human race! Gotta save the Earth!" for me. And Tenant's Doctor, though a good one, was getting very shouty. The last few episodes have been a case of high on production budget, low on story.

Mebbe he would do better to get all parochial again, smaller stories but with more punch. Like the excellent "Blink" episode.

And the new Doctor... as he said himself, at least he's not ginger -ducks-

I quite enjoyed both parts of the final David "Ten inch" episode. We'll have to see how the Emo-haired version pans out.

My biggest disappointment with the recent Dr.Who, is when Freema Agyeman (who played Martha Jones) was pushed out to bring in bloody Catherine Tate (Donna Noble). That, in my opinion, was a mistake. I thought that Martha Jones was a great assistant.

Ian

I thought it was a top couple of episodes. if a little drawn out, and I sometimes wonder if perhpas the story was lacking in places.

The first few seconds of the new doctor has certainly whetted my appetite, we shall see after the first full show.. oh and does it mean we get a new tardis interior? I wasnt to keen on the new one anyhow.

Bollocks!
Bring back Jon Petwee, Sylvia McCoy or Christopher Eccythump.

This one looks like a New York male model.....Insipid.

Love the theme tune and the Cpydermen though.

Back
Top Bottom