Dorco Titan blades

I rate both @De 2 , but for the price the Titan's a no brainer IMHO.

I couldn't resist at the Amazon price, despite having enough blades for a few years. My twisted logic says that if we are going to see 10%+ inflation then buy now save later.

I was staggered at the price of cartridge blades £15 for 8 Mach 3, as compared to £3 for 100 Dorco Titans.

The Amazon deal is still on, great value at under £3 for 100 blades, the only snag is that the minimum order is now 5x 100 blades, for me, that is enough for about 8 years.

The Amazon deal is still on, great value at under £3 for 100 blades, the only snag is that the minimum order is now 5x 100 blades, for me, that is enough for about 8 years.
It's back to 1x 100 now for Titan, but I still prefer Prime for £4.99. They're platinum and give me loads of shaves. For some reason Amazon sells the Red Dorco (301) for £5.99 and says they are platinum, but nowhere on the blade or wrappers does it say anything but Stainless.

Wow, that's group buy quantity. I'm never going to buy 500 of one blade, that would last many years!
I go through a blade per week, so 500 would last me 10 years.
A year or two ago I bought 1200 Treet Platinum. Why? It brought the price down to £2.50 per 100. I'm a fool for a bargain, and need doesn't enter into my brain. I doubt I'll be shaving in 24 years' time.

Back
Top Bottom