Dorco ST-300

After using a few of these blades recently I think I'll add them to my rotatiion. A close comfortable shave each time in my Jagger Chatsworth. No irritation or soreness. Very similar to my experience with red personna. Not as sharp as some, but they suit me well.

I'm sure it was FatherTed that was kind enough to include a few of these in a PIF to me a while back... perfectly good blade, never did have any problem with them.
I think we can centre on a few good blades on fora like this and discount many other blades because they're not having their praises collectively sung by the masses. It's that "Crowd Psychology" thing.

I second the hunnymonster. I liked the 301s, although don't last long enough for me to bother with a bulk purchase, but these seemed more dull and skipped a little but predominantly tugged. They don't make them anymore (I believe) and I can see why.

I can usually see some good in any blade but not these, although have only tried them in merkur 38r and not an Edwin jagger like Fido (good excuse to buy one now!)

Back
Top Bottom