Dorco DE Blades

D

Deleted member 12673

hey so i just used a dorco titan de blade in my fatip grande open comb de razor,
i didnt expect much from them as i got 100 of these blades for like £2.99 delivered,
anyways im honestly really surprised, theyre sharp and smooth,
i'd say theyre not as smooth as say the gillette nacets but we're only talking a little bit off
and the dorco titans have the same sort of sharpness imo tbh im impressed with these

so yea first time trying out a vietnamese made de blade and its all good :)

any dorco titan fans out there?

i was wondering how do the other dorco de blades compare to the dorco titans? not tried any other dorco blades

hey so i just used a dorco titan de blade in my fatip grande open comb de razor,
i didnt expect much from them as i got 100 of these blades for like £2.99 delivered,
anyways im honestly really surprised, theyre sharp and smooth,
i'd say theyre not as smooth as say the gillette nacets but we're only talking a little bit off
and the dorco titans have the same sort of sharpness imo tbh im impressed with these

so yea first time trying out a vietnamese made de blade and its all good :)

any dorco titan fans out there?

i was wondering how do the other dorco de blades compare to the dorco titans? not tried any other dorco blades
Out of the three Dorco blades i have in my vast DE blade collection, the Dorco prime platinum would be the winner for it's smooth & efficient longevity. I normally only use a blade for 2-4 max shaves ,but i feel as though the Dorco prime platinum could go for another 1-2 shaves. The Dorco titans are excellent value for money efficient blade as are the Dorco ST300, which ain't the most efficient blades but are super smooth, and work well with my more aggressive razors..

Last edited:
Out of the the three Dorco blades i have in my vast DE blade collection, the Dorco prime platinum would be the winner because for it's was smooth & efficient longevity. I normally only use a blade for 2-4 max shaves ,but i feel The Dorco as though the prime platinum i could go for another 1-2 shaves The Dorco titans are excellent value for money efficient blade as are the Dorco ST300, which ain't the most efficient blades but are super smooth, and work well with my more aggressive razors..
yea got one of those dorco prime in my sampler pack whcih i want to try out in the near future

so i assume and get the impression from your post that you rate the dorco range quite highly, would that be fair to say?

Out of the three Dorco blades i have in my vast DE blade collection, the Dorco prime platinum would be the winner for it's smooth & efficient longevity. I normally only use a blade for 2-4 max shaves ,but i feel as though the Dorco prime platinum could go for another 1-2 shaves. The Dorco titans are excellent value for money efficient blade as are the Dorco ST300, which ain't the most efficient blades but are super smooth, and work well with my more aggressive razors..
The Dorco prime is my favourite blade and agree with your assessment, I have a real soft spot for it.

I subscribe...titans are surprisingly a good blade for what they cost. Enabled by @saj1985 I too managed to get 100 for under £3
Not a sharp blade but very smooth. I didn't measure its longetivity as for how much they are with two shaves I declare myself happy. One of these days when returning to DE I'll run a test
Nice....did you notice the dorco cartridge razors on Amazon UK too?

Wonder if they're any good?

Nice....did you notice the dorco cartridge razors on Amazon UK too?

Wonder if they're any good?
I used to use a Dorco cartridge razor. Pace 6 I think it was. Was the best cartridge when balancing performance and cost. Its also the razor they repackage for dollar shave club. I wouldn’t ever go back tho.

Although saying that I'm working away atm and using a feather FII neo which is normally pretty good but having absolute dramas clogging with some Gillette see through gell I picked up. Looking forward to getting home to a proper shave.

I totally agree with the assessment of the Dorco Titans and was really surprised considering the price. I tried them have seen them recommended by Mark Szorady on YouTube. I still have a pack of the Primes which I tried when starting out with DE shaving and at that time found them a bit rough but must give them a go again as I have found that sometimes going back to a blade you have written off works out ok.

Back
Top Bottom