Does Proraso AS smell like other Pro products

I am a big fan of the Proraso shave cream and the pre / post cream.
I realise I now need an aftershave. I don't think I've owned or used aftershave for about 20 years or so.
Just wondering if the Proraso AS actually smells like the other products I have and love?
Or can someone suggest another AS that has similar menthol / eucalyptas tones that doesn't break the bank (another good reason I love Proraso)

The Geordie Shaver said:
Bravepants said:
I love the Proraso AS splash, but it's a shame the fragrance doesn't last very long.

I usually rub a bit of the pre/post cream on after the A/S splash , it lasts a little longer and is a stronger "hit"

Another good trick is to place a blob of the pre/post cream into the palm of your hand followed by a splash of the spalsh, rub together and then apply the mix to your chops.

One of the best A/S splashes there is in my opinion. Nice, clean and refreshing. Great price too. Buy it!!

Yellow Jim said:
The Geordie Shaver said:
Bravepants said:
I love the Proraso AS splash, but it's a shame the fragrance doesn't last very long.

I usually rub a bit of the pre/post cream on after the A/S splash , it lasts a little longer and is a stronger "hit"

Another good trick is to place a blob of the pre/post cream into the palm of your hand followed by a splash of the spalsh, rub together and then apply the mix to your chops.

Great! Will give that a go!

Boab said:
Think I will.
Thanks for all the tips.
its so hard to buy a fragrent product on-line when you have no reference as to what it smells like.
Going to buy a bottle of AS, a pot of Pre/post and finally get me some Alum on the same order (if you saw my other thread about not wanting to pay more on postage than the blocks are).

Proraso AS is really one of the best. It soothes and moisturises my skin really well. Not many AS are designed to hang around long, so if you use colognes, Proraso is ideal; a nice grassy menthol that doesn't seem to last more than a few minutes. Many like it and wish it would, it's very fresh smelling.

If you use an AS, Alum is redundant and just doubling up, they do the same thing. Proraso does far more IMO.

Back
Top Bottom