Diy BIG blade!

CjH

I got bored the other day. Another icy day stopped me working and after watching Netflix for the umpteenth time I decided it was time to play. So I got out this bit of metal I'd been hanging onto. Got my rotary tool and bits, a hacksaw, jigsaw, file... And a heap of other tools and after a few ours of messing about I'd created a blade the size of the palm of ya hand.
Next day I got the wet&dry sand paper on it and then finished it off with a polishing wheel.
There's a few deep imperfections that I couldn't rub out but on the whole I'm quite proud of it.
Then my wife decided it would look better Framed on my picture wall in the bathroom.
I like it!
IMG_20210213_194921.jpg
IMG_20210212_211357.jpg

I got bored the other day. Another icy day stopped me working and after watching Netflix for the umpteenth time I decided it was time to play. So I got out this bit of metal I'd been hanging onto. Got my rotary tool and bits, a hacksaw, jigsaw, file... And a heap of other tools and after a few ours of messing about I'd created a blade the size of the palm of ya hand.
Next day I got the wet&dry sand paper on it and then finished it off with a polishing wheel.
There's a few deep imperfections that I couldn't rub out but on the whole I'm quite proud of it.
Then my wife decided it would look better Framed on my picture wall in the bathroom.
I like it!
View attachment 64755
View attachment 64756
Great job! :cool:

Paul.

Back
Top Bottom