Difference between Aftershave, Eau de Toilette, and Cologne

Ever since P/Cat wrote that AntD wondered if he could be any more gay I just keep hearing this Chandler Bing like voice declaiming, "Could I BE any gayer ?".

JohnnyO. :roll:

Re: Difference between Aftershave, Eau de Toilette, and Colo

"Nice to see you to see you *audience* NICE!" lol :p

I tend to just use some distilled witchhazel on my face as I have baby skin lol. (I get a bottle of Boots own make of distilled witchhazel) it's in a glass bottle on the shelves near the baby stuff and cough mixtures. It's great as a toner and it doesn't contain alcohol. Usually, anything alcoholic makes my skin stingy and red.

But if I'm feeling brave I'll splash on some old spice from time to time. Smells just like my grandad. Not that it's a bad thing lol :p I do miss him a lot.

Pig Cat said:
Arrowhead said:
I'm not altogether sure that I have pulse points.

"What do pulse points mean?"

images

"PULSE PRIZES!!!"

images

I tend to just use a good oil on my face post-shave for moisture, then EDT goes in the crook of my elbow and on the temples - it seems to make the fragrance last longer there for some reason!

http://www.artofmanliness.com/2015/10/14/guide-to-fragrance/
Best article I've read outlining the differences.
The outline of differences might be good but the rest of it is tosh.
Art of BS said:
Wearing a fragrance will make you more attractive to women. In choosing a mate, smell is most important for women. In a European study it was shown that while visual cues are most important for men in choosing a woman, scent is the most powerful factor for women in choosing men.
Dam those Europeans and their studies.

Back
Top Bottom