Did Not Shave of The Day W/C Sun.30th May

Good morning all !

Yesterday's shave was good but not all that close, so thought I might have a pop again this morning. However, I never shave on consecutive days - so didn't bother! Bank holiday anyway tomorrow. so will do it then, during the evening. HELLO! is there anyone there? You've gone asleep half way through reading this haven't you -- :lol:

antdad, I'm not hi-jacking your idea, I just noticed that you hadn't started the week off with "Not the shave of the day" etc.. Aren't you gonna bother? If you are, will leave next "start off" to you OK ? I think you ought to, it's completely mad, but I think it's brilliant! :)

Didn't shave today, but will in the morning! S/E blades have arrived from Connaught, so will probably try out the recently acquired Gem razor,(ex USA - was lucky with UK PO, too low a value to bother with I suspect).

spandex..

I didn't shave on tuesday. Had to go to the hospital to get #2 son tested for allergies and it ended up taking pretty much all day so by the time I got home I seriously cba doing very much at all. Given that I didn't have a great shave on monday I figured I'd skip a day. Only the second time since starting with the DE. I did miss it a bit, I have to admit.

mugs said:
I didn't shave on tuesday. Had to go to the hospital to get #2 son tested for allergies and it ended up taking pretty much all day so by the time I got home I seriously cba doing very much at all. Given that I didn't have a great shave on monday I figured I'd skip a day. Only the second time since starting with the DE. I did miss it a bit, I have to admit.

:lol:

Hi folks !

Did not shave today, week has been messed up due to B. holiday, probably have a go this evening and use my recently aquired Gem thingumajig. Can't remember full description of it now, but it is certainly better than the basic model!

spandex.. :D

Had a day off from shaving on Thursday as my chin had been breaking out with some lovely spots and repeatedly slicing them wasn't great, especially after the mauling my blunt Rolls Razor have them the other day :oops:

Back
Top Bottom