Did anyone win this?

I was watching this, and thinking about putting in. As I am looking for dodgey old razors to clean up..

It must have been on at 9.99 as it went for a tenner seems a bit steep for its condition:

<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=280399482065&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT">http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll? ... K:MEWAX:IT</a><!-- m -->

I got it, i know it's in bad shape, but i have been amazed at some of the Crap looking Razors i got of E-bay, that once shown some TLC turn into things of beauty !!!

it should be here tomorrow or wednesday, one cleaned will post pics, of Razor and box.

and a Tenner don't go far these days, i am always willing to have a gamble...

Steve

Good for you sunburyboy93.

dont forget to take some before photos, as the one on the bay was a bit pants.

I cant wait to see this, I was looking at it for the exact same reason as you.

Millay said:
Good for you sunburyboy93.

dont forget to take some before photos, as the one on the bay was a bit pants.

I cant wait to see this, I was looking at it for the exact same reason as you.

Will Do mate,

it does look cruddy and rusted around the top, but i have had that on superspeeds and techs, and with a soak, an ultrasonic and a polish they have scrubbed up like new...,

if it doesn't clean up to good, well then i have a nice Shaver Grade razor that costs less than the Plastic gillette fusion shite in stores now. :D

Steve

Well, i gave it the Treatment,.........Razor was just too abused i'm afraid :( :(

Here is a Pic:

[attachment=2]

Never mind, i can use it for Shaving.....feels nice and heavy, at least the other package that was waiting for me when i got in made me feel better, "1940's Super Speed" cleaned up very nice:

[attachment=1]
[attachment=0]

Steve

That looks not to bad, i assume the only problem is the plating loss. If so its really not to expensive to replate, or you couldstrip the rest of the plate and keep the silver colour.

That super speed looks nice.. both good grabs i reckon.

Back
Top Bottom