Did anyone here get the Popular on Fleabay?

Tall_Paul said:
Only a plastic case (which was broken). Bit gutted I missed it really, ah well!

For that money, (well about £8.00 less) you could end up with this.........as I did. It was black when I got it and underneath was what you see, the case as well
[attachment=3824]

Attachments

• IMG_0536.jpg
    IMG_0536.jpg
    145.5 KB · Views: 54
Tall_Paul said:
No, a Popular 45. Went for 23 quid in the end which, if it cleans up nicely, is a real bargain.

If it's a snotter then it'll need a replate.

There was me thinking it was a feather, newbie faux pas.

missingskin said:
Tall_Paul said:

For that money, (well about £8.00 less) you could end up with this.........as I did. It was black when I got it and underneath was what you see, the case as well

That makes me feel much better about missing it! :mad:

My brain was in 'Microsoft Group Policy mode' and I totally forgot!

Tall_Paul said:
missingskin said:
Tall_Paul said:

That makes me feel much better about missing it! :mad:

My brain was in 'Microsoft Group Policy mode' and I totally forgot!

It's away with Dave being re-plated at the moment, leaving the case as it is for the time being.
So if it will make you feel better I will post some pic when I get it back.......:angel::angel:

missingskin said:
It's away with Dave being re-plated at the moment, leaving the case as it is for the time being.
So if it will make you feel better I will post some pic when I get it back.......:angel::angel:

Dave is a busy man! He's also currently repairing my Aristo #15 and I'll be sending a OC Tech to him too.

Back
Top Bottom