Dettol Shaving Cream!!!??

So browsing the bay for shaving paraphernalia and I can across this.....yeah I had to look twice! Dettol shaving cream! Anyone used this before?[attachment=6514]

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360359862.514051.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21360359862.514051.jpg
    140.1 KB · Views: 95
Sorry I should have said the seller is in India!

This is the item number 170855750443

Also looking through their other items they have old spice shaving cream! Just put in an order for a tube! There's some Palmolive cream I've never seen before and lots of others too!!!

PS I'm not the seller!

Just thought these were some interesting products that should be shared :)

Guilty as charged. That particular one has a very mild indistinct cool smell. Decent performer. There is also one called Fresh which smells very strongly of the disinfectant spray. Works just as well but aroma not to my taste. And I shouldn't really be tasting it.

Dettol . Yes, I've used it, and it's not that bad. You're right that there's an enormous selection of soap products available from India. I've tried a few and find then usable, and reasonably priced.

i once mixed the Lider green shave cream with some tea tree oil and it had a distinctively dettoxy smell - it was quite an unpleasant shave. I went back to this stuff to see how it smelled - it's quite potent in an unwelcoming sort of way.

Maybe i'll wash the sink with it instead.

Back
Top Bottom