Denim

Finally, after a long postal holiday wait my replenishment order of Denim (Original) AS & EdT arrived today. Fortunately, I found a U.S. stocking dealer at fair prices as I ran out a few years back. Well, this dealer has some of their vast array of flankers to boot so I splurged on a bottle of their Denim 1976 AS and am stunned how good this is!! So, if any of you Man Jacks have experience with their other flankers please share your opinions as I know it's cheap as dirt in Europe.

Reactions: abj
Finally, after a long postal holiday wait my replenishment order of Denim (Original) AS & EdT arrived today. Fortunately, I found a U.S. stocking dealer at fair prices as I ran out a few years back. Well, this dealer has some of their vast array of flankers to boot so I splurged on a bottle of their Denim 1976 AS and am stunned how good this is!! So, if any of you Man Jacks have experience with their other flankers please share your opinions as I know it's cheap as dirt in Europe.
I'll ask my grandad :ROFLMAO:
968cdbeff9cd54fe8705bd304a0211e3.jpg

Ok, back on track. If anyone "over there" has smelled some of these Denim flankers, e.g., Black, Azure, etc., then chime in. Even if one of you has to tear himself away from Xhamster, put on his Russian Mafia tracksuit, gold chains, shades and motor down to Boots or such in their Morris Minor.

;) :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Ok, back on track. If anyone "over there" has smelled some of these Denim flankers, e.g., Black, Azure, etc., then chime in. Even if one of you has to tear himself away from Xhamster, put on his Russian Mafia tracksuit, gold chains, shades and motor down to Boots or such in their Morris Minor.

;) :ROFLMAO::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Us Denim guys don't have to try too hard ...

Johnnyo_O/.

Was waiting in the checkout line at a TJ Maxx store today and lo & behold they had some Denim original AS and Denim Raw Passion AS as well for the lowly price of $4.99 U.S. each!! The latter will be more to the liking of the younger whippersnappers as it's a sweet modern Metrosexual scent that hugs the skin closely.

Was waiting in the checkout line at a TJ Maxx store today and lo & behold they had some Denim original AS and Denim Raw Passion AS as well for the lowly price of $4.99 U.S. each!! The latter will be more to the liking of the younger whippersnappers as it's a sweet modern Metrosexual scent that hugs the skin closely.

A great find.

I have and love the original Denim splash, a nice traditional barbershop style splash to my nose.

Smells like EU Aqua Velva to me with an added je ne sais quoi.

3P7SKXJ.jpg

ceO1jK4.jpg

• Denim Performance Extra Sensitive
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Glycerin, Diisopropyl adipate, Cetyl alcohol, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Hydrogenated polydecene,
Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Parfum, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Sodium PCA, Sodium hyaluronate,
Tocopheryl acetate, Maltose, Glucose, Trehalose, Fructose, Hydrogenated palm glycerides, Ethylhexyl isononanoate,
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium chloride,
Sodium lactate, Citric acid, Urea, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, Phenoxyethanol,
Ethylhexylglycerin, Alpha-isomethyl ionone, Citral, Citronellol, Geraniol, Hexyl cinnamal, Limonene, Linalool

• Denim Performance Extra Fresh
Aqua, Cyclopentasiloxane, Polymethylsilsesquioxane, Glycerin, Diisopropyl adipate, Glyceryl stearate citrate, Hydrogenated polydecene,
Cetyl alcohol, Aluminum starch octenylsuccinate, Potassium cetyl phosphate, Allantoin, Parfum, Menthol, Sodium PCA, Sodium hyaluronate,
Tocopheryl acetate, Maltose, Glucose, Trehalose, Fructose, Hydrogenated palm glycerides, Ethylhexyl isononanoate,
Acrylates/C10-30 alkyl acrylate crosspolymer, Tetrasodium glutamate diacetate, Sodium hydroxide, Sodium chloride, Sodium lactate,
Citric acid, Urea, Butylene glycol, Pentylene glycol, Hydroxyphenyl propamidobenzoic acid, Phenoxyethanol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citral,
Citronellol, Coumarin, Geraniol, Limonene, Linalool

Back
Top Bottom