deleting an unwanted post

Hi.
I have tried to do the above but it seems there is no way to do so.Just don't want to take up unnecessary space.I edited a post & after doing so I ended up with two posts that are pretty much the same.It's in the straight razor section,both posts have the same title.The replies indicate the 'active' one.
Thanks,
Jack

Hi.
I have tried to do the above but it seems there is no way to do so.Just don't want to take up unnecessary space.I edited a post & after doing so I ended up with two posts that are pretty much the same.It's in the straight razor section,both posts have the same title.The replies indicate the 'active' one.
Thanks,
Jack
Hello there..this may sound patronizing, but it doesn't mean too have you clicked on to the delete button?..normally if you do it'll ask the reason why you want to delete the post, just type in "duplicated post" and it should delete it for you...hope this helps.Regards.:)

Last edited:
Hello there..this may sound patronizing, but it doesn't mean too have you clicked on to the delete button?..normally if you do it'll ask the reason whay you want to delete the post, just type in "duplicated post" and it should delete it for you...hope this helps.Regards.:)
Hi.No It doesn't I know what you mean:) Yeah I tried that but I've noticed that option isn't always available.I've done it with responses in threads but cant with a post.

Try this method..If you click "edit" and wipe the post and click "Save Changes" you may get a message saying error, but just ignore it, this should work.Regards.
I tried it but it didn't work so I just removed the title & message & replaced with # & .. Hopefully it will get seen then deleted.:)

Back
Top Bottom