Deer thats a brush

A friend of mine in Georgia went hunting a few weeks ago and he also makes brushes this was one he made from one of his kills he also made a DE stand from the other antler

Attachments

• Antler Brush and Stand.2 JPG.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 195
  • Antler Brush and Stand.JPG
    360 bytes · Views: 195
over5feet said:
A friend of mine in Georgia went hunting a few weeks ago and he also makes brushes this was one he made from one of his kills he also made a DE stand from the other antler
Wow! - now that really is something for the Hunting Lodge - all you need now is a shaving mug made from a drinking horn :D

Yuk! I don't like that at all. It looks like an old candle.

I have nothing against hunting, etc, but I just don't like the look of that handle.

Ian

Seen this on a recent holiday to Jersey in a market, it was a cheap boar knot set in the stalk from a giant Jersey cabbage,

FS_JerseyCabbageShavingBrush.jpg

Didn't buy it, they wanted £10 for it and I just thought it looked too odd for my liking.

Audiolab said:
Seen this on a recent holiday to Jersey in a market, it was a cheap boar knot set in the stalk from a giant Jersey cabbage,

Didn't buy it, they wanted £10 for it and I just thought it looked too odd for my liking.

C'mon now A,, be honest,,you did buy it didn't you,,you can tell us,, were your friends :lol: :lol:
regards, beejay

beejay said:
Audiolab said:

C'mon now A,, be honest,,you did buy it didn't you,,you can tell us,, were your friends :lol: :lol:
regards, beejay

Hes right you know.. You need to remember that this forum also doubles as a support group.
We are here for you.. So let it out, did you really buy a brush made from a Cabbage?

Attero said:
beejay said:
Audiolab said:
regards, beejay
Hes right you know.. You need to remember that this forum also doubles as a support group.
We are here for you.. So let it out, did you really buy a brush made from a Cabbage?
(Ganging up) :x
So if you didn't buy it - how is it that you have a photograph?

Who me :oops:

If it had a Simpsons sticker on it I would probably have bought it :lol: Simpsons Cabbage Super....puts a bit of air in the lather.

Got the photo from here <!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://www.jerseymarket.co.uk/Default.aspx?searchcode=SHAVINGBRUSH01" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.jerseymarket.co.uk/Default.a ... INGBRUSH01</a><!-- m -->

hunnymonster said:
I grew a patch of those as a kid - made walking sticks for all my grandparents :mrgreen:

Thomson & Morgan still sell the seeds (at least they still sold them last year).

You can grow shaving brushes from seed :eek:

KRF1963 said:
hunnymonster said:
I grew a patch of those as a kid - made walking sticks for all my grandparents :mrgreen:

Thomson & Morgan still sell the seeds (at least they still sold them last year).

You can grow shaving brushes from seed :eek:

You never been down to a Simpson's Pick your own farm?

Back
Top Bottom